How to Find the Top Security Companies in Texas
There are approximately 118,000 reported cases of burglaries and 492,000 reported cases of theft carried out each year in Texas. Because Texas is a booming state, especially because it houses some of the fastest growing cities, like Austin, the risk of the crime rate increasing is becoming more of a concern than it was a decade ago. In fact, Austin’s property crime rates alone have recently ranked 57% higher than the country average. Right alongside it, Dallas ranks #7 out of #100 on the crime index, meaning that Dallas is only safer than 7% of all other large U.S. cities. The annual crime rates in all of the combined Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, which include Arlington, Plano, Irving, Denton, and Richardson have become even more concerning as the total number of home break-ins is on the rise. Other large Texas cities, like Houston and San Antonio are no different. Houston has even more property crime than Dallas, with over 80,000 combined cases of burglaries and theft reported each year and San Antonio ranks as one of the highest crime rates in all of America when compared to all communities, whether it be from small towns to large cities.
While these statistics may cause despair, the truth is that there are ways to take proactive measures to ensure your family, home, and belongings are well secure at all times. In fact, installing a home security system is one of the best ways to prevent a crime from happening on your property. Because most crime is carried out on property that does not have security cameras installed, you can easily reduce your risk of falling prey to a home invasion by installing an alarm system in your home.
Outlined in this article are other benefits of installing an alarm system in your home if you are still leery about taking the next steps in home security. After getting a better grasp on the effectiveness of installing a home alarm system you will then be equipped with the knowledge of who the best home security company near you is so that you can rest assured knowing that your safety is in good hands.
Why Security Companies in Texas Can Benefit Your Home and Safety
Because many major cities, and even suburbs, in Texas have high property crimes rates, it would be in one’s best interest to take some serious consideration as to what proactive security measures need to be taken to safeguard one’s home. If you are on the fence about installing a home security system, the benefits, as listed below, may help to suede you towards taking the leap into installing an alarm system in your home immediately. Some of the benefits include:
- Preventing a home invasion: This is obvious and although it’s been mentioned before, it bears repeating. Installing a home alarm system is the most effective way to ensure your home is safeguarded against an attack. Since home invasions are on the rise, especially in Texas, having a security system installed in your home will give you the peace of mind that everything and everyone you care about will be safely guarded at all times of the day.
- Receiving severe weather alerts: A benefit often overlooked with security systems is that high-quality security devices can alert you if there is severe weather in your area. This guarantees that you know when you need to take action so that your family can take preventative measures.
- Protecting your home from a fire: Not only can your alarm system protect you against a home intrusion but it can also help save your home from a devastating fire. Not only will the device warn you when there is smoke present in the home but it will also alert emergency responders so that the potential fire can be handled before it spreads throughout the home. In fact, it only takes about 30 seconds for a small fire to turn into a widespread, full-blown fire. As such, having extra security measures will ensure that your home is safeguarded against anything potentially devastating from happening.
- Monitoring your home from afar: Being able to monitor your home when you are away can give you great peace of mind that everything in your home is being well protected. Furthermore, some alarm systems can allow you to open/close the garage door or lock/unlock the front door from a smartphone device. This is particularly helpful if you have an authorized person entering your home from time to time and you don’t want to run the risk of leaving a key that could allow an unwelcome visitor to enter your home.
- Saving you money: If you’ve been worried that a security system will be costly, you will be pleasantly surprised to find out that it can actually help you save money in the long-run. Installing a home security system can save you money on your electricity bill as you can easily turn on and off lights and control your thermostat with the click of a button. Furthermore, many home insurance companies will offer you a discount if you install an alarm system because it cuts down on the possibility that your home will have a successful home invasion.
The Top Security Companies in Texas
Now that you know more ways in which a home security system can greatly benefit your home and safety, you may wonder where you can find the best security company that offers industry-leading security devices that also won’t break the bank. Fortunately, the search for that perfect security company couldn’t be any easier as there’s really only one that offers the highest-quality security devices in the industry. Backed by decades of experience in the security industry along with a loyal customer base, Smith Thompson knows how to safeguard your home to its highest potential. Furthermore, we offer our industry-leading security devices for a price that anyone can afford because we truly want to see everyone live safer, more peaceful lives.
Reach out today and be on the way to a more secure, tranquil future immediately.