Pest Control Services in Dallas & Houston, Texas
Quarterly Plans Include:
- A treatment every 3 months
- Exterior perimeter around foundation, weep holes, and eaves. Inside the home if requested.
- Spot treatment of ant piles in your lawn on quarterly visits
- Knocking down wasp nests and spider webs
- Treatment for most ants, spiders, roaches, water bugs, pill bugs, and crickets
- Visual termite inspection
- Attic inspection for rodents and other critters
- Up to 3,500 sq ft residential (Larger applications are a little more)
- Email or Text Notification of Future Visits
- Service Continues Automatically Until Canceled
- Pest control available in Dallas, Ft.Worth, and Houston
$59EVERY 3 MONTHS
Inside & Outside
Covers Most Pests
$89EVERY 3 MONTHS
Inside & Outside
Perimeter Treatment + Ant
Control in Yard All Year
NOT JUST AN INTRO PRICE
– those are the rates!
*Discounted rates are for active ST alarm customers. Service continues automatically until you cancel. One-time treatments carry no warranty. Homes over 3500 sq ft cost a little more. Call for complete details.
Other Services Available
Knocking Down Wasps Nests
Yard Ant Treatment Year-Round
Sentricon Termite Systems
Family Owned Dallas Home Security Company Since 1978
We own and operate our own UL listed dispatch center right here in Dallas, Texas. That’s how we’re able to offer high quality home security & alarm monitoring at a great price. We are the largest independent alarm company in Texas, family owned & operated since 1978.No Contracts. No Price Increases.
Get a Quote today!
Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston
- We treat the exterior perimeter of the foundation, weepholes, and eaves. Inside of the home if requested. Also, we knock down spider webs, wasps nests, and give a visual termite inspection. If you have Plan 2, we also treat your yard for ants as needed year round. Up to 1/3 of an acre.
- A standard pest control treatment covers most common insects inside of the home. Examples: most ants, most spiders, most common roaches, water bugs, pill bugs, crickets.
- If you’re not comfortable with us spraying inside the home, you can opt for exterior treatment only. Unless you have a heavy infestation, exterior is typically sufficient.
- As we don’t have control of nature, insects outdoors and flying insects are not warrantied.
Absolutely! You don’t have to bother with remembering to call in and schedule a visit every 3 months. When you sign up, just let us know if you prefer to be notified of future quarterly visits via email or text. When you get your notification, if it isn’t a day for you, give us a call and we’ll be happy to move it to another day. If we don’t hear from you, we will send you a technician on the scheduled date. If you aren’t home at the time, we will treat the outside perimeter that we can safely access. If you no longer want the service, be sure to let us know before the day you are scheduled. We cannot refund a service after a technician has already been there and used materials to treat the home.
Ants are covered year-round in our Plan 2 service plan option. Up to 1/3 of an acre.
- You get an ongoing warranty for the interior of your home if you maintain quarterly service (4 treatments per year). To stay on top of insect control it’s important to treat the home 4 times per year, especially in Texas. If you signed up for Plan 2, ants in the yard are warrantied.
- One-time treatments carry no re-treat warranty. A one-time treatment may help temporarily, but it is not proper coverage for your home long term.
- Insects outdoors (for example- ant piles, wasps nests, mosquitos, bees, flies, etc) are not covered under warranty as they are an ongoing battle with nature outside of anyone’s control. The exception would be ants in the yard are warrantied if you are signed up for Plan 2.
Retreats are spot treatments for trouble areas, if needed, and if those areas are under warranty. Retreats are not complete re-sprays of the property. Retreats are limited to 1 per quarterly time span. If a retreat is needed, and close to your next upcoming quarterly visit, we will go ahead and provide your next full quarterly visit to get ahead of any problems. If multiple retreats are needed, there may be a larger problem, outside of our control, that may require a higher-level program than a standard pest treatment. In some situations, the customer will need to do their part to help prevent and control infestations, such as fixing water leaks, removing food sources, or having exclusion work done. All of these contribute to infestations. Flying insects are not covered inside, or outside, the home under the standard pest control treatments. There are separate programs for some flying insects that can be purchased. Call for Details
Standard pest control treatments do not cover flying insects inside or outside of the home. There are separate programs for some flying insects than be purchased. Please call for details: 888-888-1695.