Our customers are monitored by our own private, UL certified facility.
- 24-hour security & fire monitoring.
- Your monitoring is NOT outsourced to a 3rd party.
- Everything is done in-house, right here in Plano, Texas.
- Full quality control means the fastest response times.
- State License B-02469.
Just a few highlights
- Dual uninterruptible power supplies & diesel generators
- Fully redundant servers, including a set of back-up servers.
- Fully redundant telephone networks, and independent system on-site.
- Underground and completely supervised utilities.
- Entire building access controlled, and under 24-hour surveillance.
- UL approved disaster recovery plans
What to expect if your alarm is triggered
FRIENDLY REMINDER: BE SURE TO KEEP AN ALARM PERMIT ACTIVE WITH YOUR CITY. A trained dispatcher immediately calls you on the numbers you previously designated. If the dispatcher does receive an answer when they call, we’ll verify your verbal password (your numerical keypad code is confidential to you), and at that point, you can decide to order dispatch, or if you would like us to disregard. If the dispatcher doesn’t receive an answer, the police or fire department is dispatched to your home immediately.