HD Video Doorbell
The ADC-VDB770, Alarm.com’s next-generation video doorbell camera and the latest installment in the Design Studio Series product line, has an expansive 150° vertical Field of View (FOV), allowing you to monitor the entire doorway area. Two-Way Audio and full portrait viewing in the app make it easier than ever to see a speak with visitors. Plus, the ADC-VDB770 uses video analytics to minimize false-positive motion detection and to enable rapid detection of people, so you receive alerts even if visitors don’t ring the bell.
- Expansive FOV (150° V, 115° H)
- Full HD (1440 x 1920) video resolution
- High dynamic range (HDR)
- IR night vision
- Video Analytics on the edge for faster, more relevant alerts
- Live video and saved clip viewing
- Two-Way Audio through the mobile app
- Battery heater for low-temperature operation
- 2×2 antenna for improved Wi-Fi range
- You may need a new doorbell transformer. Most builder-grade transformers are just enough to power a doorbell button, not an HD video device. Just like Ring, and Nest, it’s common to need a more powerful transformer to properly power the device. You can change this on your own if you’re capable and trained, or have an electrician do it for you (most expensive option), or we can install one for you for $39. You need a 16V30VAC transformer before can install our video doorbell.
- We require at least 5 mbps UPLOAD (not download) speed, per camera, at the outdoor location of the camera. Google search ‘internet speed test’ and while on wifi, standing where you want the camera, and then run the test. Look at your upload speed, not the download speed.
- A wifi extender, or mesh network may be needed to allow the cameras to function properly. Note: Extenders do not boost your speed, it only extends the reach of your existing speed. We sell and install a basic extender for $40. Mesh networks like Orbi or AmplifyHD can help boost your numbers, but that is something that you would need to buy and install before we arrive.